On Friday October 07, 2016 we were at The Grand Ballroom in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Kelly and Rob. Kelly and Rob were married at 6:30 pm at Hyspy Farms in Portersville. Guests began arriving at The Grand Ballroom at 7:30 pm as they enjoyed cocktails and cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs with Bethany Boarts of Wedding By Bethany.
At 8:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Kelly and Rob shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Life by The Avett Brothers. Next, Kelly and Rob danced with their children to the song Our House by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young.
Kelly and Rob opted for a cocktail style reception, so throughout the remainder of the evening, guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as they danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:30 pm.
Here is the music that Kelly and Rob chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Best Day Of My Life, American Authors
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Safe And Sound, Capital Cities
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Life, The Avett Brothers
- Children’s Dance – Our House, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
- Last Dance – Pretty Girl At The Airport, The Avett Brothers