On Saturday October 29, 2016 we were at The Georgetown Center in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Shannon and Justin. Shannon and Justin were married at 3:00 pm at St. Bernard Parish in Mt. Lebanon. Guests began arriving at The Georgetown Center at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then toasts were offered by the best man and maid of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at The Georgetown Center and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Shannon and Justin cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Who Am I With You by Chris Young. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Shannon danced with her father and Justin danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Shannon and Justin chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Forever, Chris Brown
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Sugar, Maroon 5
- Cutting of the Cake – L.O.V.E., Michael Buble
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Who Am I With You, Chris Young
- Bridal Party Dance – Yours, Russell Dickerson
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – A Mother’s Song, T. Carter Music
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Where Them Girls At, David Guetta
- Garter Removal – Bad Boys, Inner Circle
- Garter Toss – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Garter Dressing – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Last Dance – Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton