On Saturday we were at The Georgetown Center in Pittsburgh PA. The event was a wedding reception for Lindsey and Bryan. Lindsey and Bryan were married at 2:00 pm at the Queen of The Rosary Parish in Glassport PA. Guests began arriving at The Georgetown Center at 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Lindsey and Bryan cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at The Georgetown Center and was served buffet style.
After dinner, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Skydive by Jason Reeves. Next, Lindsey danced with her father and mother and then Bryan danced with his mother and grandmother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Lindsey and Bryan chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Forever, Chris Brown
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Bittersweet Symphony, The Verve
- Cutting of the Cake – How Sweet It Is (to Be Loved By You), James Taylor
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Skydive, Jason Reeves
- Bride & Father Dance – The Way You Look Tonight, Fran Sinatra
- Bride & Mother Dance – Mama’s Song, Carrie Underwood
- Groom & Mother Dance – Hard Habit To Break, Chicago
- Groom & Grandmother Dance – Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Marie Mills
- Anniversary Dance –A Thousand Years, Christina Perri
- Bouquet Toss – Milkshake, Kelis
- Garter Removal – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Garter Toss – Sexy And I Know It, LMFAO
- Garter Dressing – One Way Or Another, Blondie
- Last Dance – Don’t Stop Believin’, Journey