On Saturday we were at The Fez in Hopewell Township, Aliquippa Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Stephanie and Rob. Stephanie and Robe were married at 3:00 pm at St. Louise de Marillac Parish in Upper St. Clair. Guests began arriving at The Fez at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Jim Nagel.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Stephanie and Rob cut their wedding cake prior dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at The Fez and was served buffet style.
After dinner, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song You & Me by Lifehouse. Next, Stephanie danced with her father to a choreographed dance routine that they prepared. It was a huge hit with the guests. Then Rob danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Stephanie and Rob chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Timer, Pitbull & Kesha
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Down, Jay Sean
- Cutting of the Cake – How Sweet It Is, James Taylor
- Bride & Groom First Dance – You & Me, Lifehouse
- Bride & Father Dance – Medley
- Groom & Mother Dance – What A Wonderful World, Stacey Kent
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Bouquet Toss – Treasure, Bruno Mars
- Garter Removal – OMG, Usher
- Garter Toss – Crazy Train, Ozzy Osbourne
- Garter Dressing – Blurred Lines, Robin Thicke
- Last Dance – Don’t Stop Believin’, Journey