On Saturday August 18, 2018 we were at The Fez in Aliquippa PA. The event was a wedding reception for Lindsay and Richard. Lindsay and Rich were married at 3:30 pm at the Union Presbyterian Church in McKees Rocks PA. Guests began arriving at The Fez shortly before 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then several toasts were offered before dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at The Fez and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Lindsay and Rich cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song I Cross My Heart by George Straight. Next, Lindsay danced with her father and then Richard danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Lindsay and Richard chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – This Will Be An Everlasting Love, Natalie Cole
- Bridal Party Introduction – Signed, Sealed, Delivered, Stevie Wonder
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Cutting of the Cake – Where You Are, Marc Broussard
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Cross My Heart, George Straight
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy’s Little Angel, T. Carter Music
- Groom & Mother Dance – That’s What Mamas Do, Jason Matthews
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Man, I Feel Like A Woman, Shania Twain
- Garter Removal – Real Good Man, Tim McGraw
- Garter Toss – Good Ol’ Boys, Waylon Jennings
- Garter Dressing – I Like It, I Love It, Tim McGraw
- Last Dance – I Could Not Ask For More, Edwin McCain