On Saturday October 13, 2018 we were at The Crystal Room in Butler PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Rachel and Michael. Rachel and Michael were married on the bridal stage in The Crystal Room.
Guests began arriving at The Crystal Room at 3:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 4:00 pm and was presided over by Officiant Melissa Ross. After a short 5 minute ceremony, guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Rachel and Michael cut their wedding cake before dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at The Crystal Room and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Rachel and Michael shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Love You Till The End by The Pogues. Next, Rachel danced with her mother and then Michael danced with his aunt before we opened u[p the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 9:30 pm.
Here is the music that Rachel and Michael chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – When Worlds Collide, Powerman 5000
- Grandparents Introduction – Come Fly With Me, Frank Sinatra
- Bridal Party Introduction – For Whom The Bell Tolls, Metallica
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Davy Jones, Movie Theme
- Cutting of the Cake – L-O-V-E. Michael Buble
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Love You Till The End, The Pogues
- Bridal Party Dance – You’ve Got A Friend In Me, Randy Newman
- Bride & Mother Dance – I’ll Always Be Your Mom, Aimee Zimmerman
- Groom & Aunt Dance – Tennessee Waltz, Instrumental
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – I Wanna Kiss You All Over, Exile
- Garter Toss – Who Let The Dogs Out, Baha Men
- Garter Dressing – Wild Thing, Tone Loc
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic