On Saturday we were at The Crystal Room in Butler PA. The event was a wedding reception for Trina and Tim. Trina and Tim were married at 2:00 pm at the Brush Valley Brethren Church. Guests began arriving at The Crystal Room at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails, appetizers and cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Trina and Tim shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song From The Ground Up by Dan & Shay. Next, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake before dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at The Crystal Room and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Trina danced with her father and then Tim danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Trina and Tim chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Bridal Party Introduction – Shut Up And Dance With Me, Walk The Moon
- Bride & Groom Introduction – This Will Be An Everlasting Love, Natalie Cole
- Cutting of the Cake – How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You), James Taylor
- Bride & Groom First Dance – From The Ground Up, Dan & Shay
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy’s Girl, Red Sovine
- Groom & Mother Dance – The Perfect Fan, Backstreet Boys
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Mission Impossible, Television Theme
- Garter Toss – It’s Raining Men, The Weather Girls
- Garter Dressing – I’m Too Sexy, Right Said Fred
- Last Dance – Bless The Broken Road, Rascal Flatts