On Saturday we were at The Crystal Room in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Stephanie and Jared. Stephanie and Jared were married at 3:00 pm at St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at The Crystal Room at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Stephanie and Jared cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at The Crystal Room and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Stephanie and Jared shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song I Don’t Dance by Lee Brice. Next, Stephanie danced with her father and then Jared danced with his mother. The newlyweds then danced a choreographed dance routine with the bridal party before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Stephanie and Jared chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Welcome To The Jungle, Guns N Roses
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Bring Em Out, T.I.
- Cutting of the Cake – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leopard
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Don’t Dance, Lee Brice
- Bridal Party Dance – Various Songs
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – Still The One, Shania Twain
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Mission Impossible, Television Theme
- Garter Toss – Centerfield, John Fogerty
- Garter Dressing – Legs, ZZ Top
- Last Dance – Take Me Home Tonight, Eddie Money