On Saturday August 16, 2014 we were at The Crystal Room in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Victoria and Aaron. Victoria and Aaron were married at 3:30 pm at Holy Sepulcher Church on Rt. 8 in Butler. Guests began arriving at The Crystal Room at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed a large assortment of cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. Cocktail music was performed live by Kelsey & Ryan. Ryan played guitar while Kelsey sang a variety of favorites such as Landslide, Fly Me To The Moon and I’m Yours.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Victoria and Aaron cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at The Crystal Room and was served buffet style.
After dinner, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song A Thousand Years by Boyce Avenue. Next, Victoria danced with her father and Aaron danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Victoria and Aaron chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Get Ready For This, 2 Unlimited
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Thunderstruck, AC/DC
- Cutting of the Cake – I Wanna Grow Old With You, Adam Sandler
- Bride & Groom First Dance – A Thousand Years by Boyce Avenue
- Bride & Father Dance – Butterfly Kisses, Bob Carlisle
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Indiana Jones, Television Theme
- Garter Toss – Star Wars, Television Theme
- Garter Dressing – Dress On, Justin Timberlake
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic