On Saturday we were at The Crystal Room in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Megan and Matthew. Megan and Matt were married at 2:00 pm at the Christ Prince Of Peace Church in Ford City. Guests began arriving at The Crystal Room at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Megan and Matt shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song A Whole New World by Lyrice. Next, Megan and Matt cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at The Crystal Room and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Megan danced with her father and then Matt danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Megan and Matthew chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Glamorous, Fergie
- Bridal Party Introduction – Bring ‘Em Out, T.I.
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Bring ‘Em Out, T.I.
- Cutting of the Cake – Love On Top, Beyonce
- Bride & Groom First Dance – A Whole New World, Lyrice
- Bride & Father Dance – Cinderella, Steve Curtis Chapman
- Groom & Mother Dance – The Perfect Fan, Backstreet Boys
- Anniversary Dance – Always And Forever, Luther Vandross
- Bouquet & Garter Toss – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Garter Removal – American Woman, Lenny Kravitz
- Last Dance – I’ve Had The Time Of My Life, Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes