On Friday June 28th 2013 we were at the most popular banquet hall in Butler County, The Crystal Room at The Butler Days Inn. The event was a wedding reception for Matthew and Mallory Muchnok. Mallory and Matt were married at 4:30 pm at the Holy Sepulchre Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at The Crystal Room at 6:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and a large assortment of appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Bob Mason of Robert Mason Photography and Video with Nathan Kesneck of Kesneck Wedding Videography.
At 7:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Mallory and Matt cut their wedding cake before dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at The Crystal Room and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Matthew and Mallory shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Turning Page by Sleeping At Last. Next, Matt and Mallory shared in a dance with the bridal party before dancing with their parents. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster and also enjoyed creating some photographic memories in a photo booth that was provided by Beautiful Day Photo Booth. Even though the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm, guests were still wanting to continue the celebration, so many of them headed over to Playmaker’s Sports Bar which is located inside the Butler Days Inn.
Here is the music that Mallory and Matt chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – One More Time, Daft Punk
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Cutting of the Cake – Better Together, Jack Johnson
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Turning Page, Sleeping At Last
- Bridal Party Dance – Treasure, Bruno Mars
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Lynard Skynard
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Bouquet Toss – Can’t Hold Us, Macklemore
- Garter Removal – Stuck In The Middle With You, Steeler’s Wheel
- Garter Toss – Bad Boys, Inner Circle
- Garter Dressing – Cherry Pie, Warrant
- Last Dance – Friends In Low Places, Garth Brooks