On Saturday we were at The Crystal Room in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Olivia and Ethan. Olivia and Ethan were married at 4:00 pm at the Gospel Fellowship Church in Valencia PA. Guests began arriving at The Crystal Room at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Christie & Carrie from Budget Bride Wedding Photography. At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Olivia and Ethan cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at The Crystal Room and was served sit-down style.
After dinner the Olivia and Ethan shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song When You Got A Good Thing by Lady Antabellum. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Olivia danced with her father while Ethan danced with his mother. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster, until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Olivia and Ethan chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – On Top Of The World, Imagine Dragons
- Bride & Groom Introduction – On Top Of The World, Imagine Dragons
- Cutting of the Cake – I Knew I Loved You, Savage Garden
- Bride & Groom First Dance – When You Got A Good Thing, Lady Antabellum
- Bridal Party Dance – Blood Brothers, Luke Bryan
- Bride & Father Dance – What A Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong
- Groom & Mother Dance – What A Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Last Dance – The Time (Dirty Bit), Black Eyed Peas