On Saturday we were at The Crystal Room in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Molly and Craig. Molly and Craig were married at 3:30 pm at the First Baptist Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at The Crystal Room at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails, appetizers and a large assortment of cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Molly and Craig cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at The Crystal Room and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Molly and Craig shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Molly danced with her father and Craig danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Molly and Craig chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Shut Up And Dance, Walk The Moon
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Shut Up And Dance, Walk The Moon
- Cutting of the Cake – Lucy, Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Thinking Out Loud, Ed Sheeran
- Bridal Party Dance – Forever, Chris Brown
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy’s Angel, T Carter Music
- Groom & Mother Dance – Because You Loved Me, Celine Dion
- Anniversary Dance – Always And Forever, Luther Vandross
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Mission Impossible, Television Theme
- Garter Toss – Sexy And I Know It, LMFAO
- Garter Dressing – Oh! Pretty Woman, Roy Orbison
- Last Dance – Today Was A Fairytale, Taylor Swift