On Saturday we were at The Crystal Room in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Lauren and David. Lauren and David were married at 2:00 pm at St. Margaret Mary Church in Lower Burrell. Guests began arriving at The Crystal Room at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Lauren and David shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song All Of Me by John Legend. Next, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at The Crystal Room and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Lauren danced with her father and then David danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Lauren and David chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Sexyback, Justin Timberlake
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Can’t Stop The Feeling, Justin Timberlake
- Cutting of the Cake – Honeybee, Blake Shelton
- Bride & Groom First Dance – All Of Me, John Legend
- Bride & Father Dance – Walk With You, Edwin McCain
- Groom & Mother Dance – Don’t Blink, Kenny Chesney
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Eye Of The Tiger, Survivor
- Garter Toss – Real Good Man, Tim McGraw
- Garter Dressing – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Last Dance – Don’t Stop Believin, Journey