On Saturday March 29th 2014 we were back at our favorite banquet hall in Butler, The Crystal Room. The event was a wedding reception for Jessica and Randy. Randy and Jessica were married at 2:00 pm at Saint Victor’s Church in Bairdford Pennsylvania.
Guests began arriving at The Crystal Room shortly before 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Stacy of Stacy Bernstein Photography. At 5:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Jessica and Randy cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at The Crystal Room and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Jessica and Randy shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Let Me Down Easy by Billy Currington. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Jessica shared in a dance with her father and Randy danced with his mother. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm. Here is the music that Jessica and Randy chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Getting Over You, David Guetta
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Sympathy For The Devil (Neptune’s Remix), The Rolling Stones
- Cutting of the Cake – All Of Me, John Legend
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Let Me Down Easy, Billy Currington
- Bridal Party Dance – Like Jesus Does, Billy Currington
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Hot Legs, Rod Stewart
- Garter Toss – Hot Legs, Rod Stewart
- Garter Dressing – I’m Awesome, Spose
- Last Dance – Don’t Stop Believin’, Journey