On Friday May 17th 2013 we were at The Crystal Room & The Terrace Room in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Geno and Danielle Malloy. Geno and Danielle booked our Ultimate Ceremony & Reception Entertainment package which included our whole-room uplighting service.
Guests began arriving to The Terrace Room at 3:30 pm where we provided prelude music prior to the wedding ceremony. The wedding ceremony started a few minutes after 4;00 pm and was presided over by Reverend Mark DeNuzzio of A Simple Vow. One of the highlights of the wedding ceremony occurred as Geno’s grandfather Mr. William Malloy sang Ave Maria during the Sand Blending Ceremony. The wedding ceremony lasted approximately 25 minutes.
After the ceremony, guests transitioned to The Crystal Room where they enjoyed signature cocktails and an appetizer bar as the bridal party posed for photographs with Cindy Frederick of Time captured Photography. At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party in to the ballroom and then Geno and Danielle cut their wedding cake prior to dinner.
Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at The Crystal Room and was served buffet style. After dinner, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband & wife and then Danielle danced with her father Mr. Will Branem and her step-father Mr. Bob McCafferty while Geno danced with his mother Ms. Jeanine Malloy. Prior to open dancing, all of the kids were called to the dance floor and the wait staff wheeled out a large tree filled with gourmet candy apples.
Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Danielle and Geno chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Electric Feel, MGMT
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Rock N Roll (Part 2), Gary Glitter
- Cutting of the Cake – Sweetest Thing, U2
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Changed By You, Betweeen The Trees
- Bride & Father / Step-Father Dance – My Wish, Rascall Flatts
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascall Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – You Are The Best Thing, Ray LaMontagne
- Bouquet Toss – Super Freak, Rick James
- Garter Removal – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Garter Toss – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Garter Dressing – Da Ya Think I’m Sexy, Rod Stewart
- Last Dance – How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You), James Taylor