On Saturday we were at The Crystal Room in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Chelsy and Josh. Chelsy and Josh were married at a 3:30pm at a private residence in Chicora PA. Guests began arriving at The Crystal Room at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with the very talented Bethany Boarts of Wedding By Bethany.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Chelsy and Josh cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at The Crystal Room and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Chelsy and Josh shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Marry Me by Train. Next, Chelsy danced with her father and then Josh danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at Midnight.
Here is the music that Chelsy and Josh chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – I’m Shakin, Jack White
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Bring Em Out, TI
- Cutting of the Cake – You Are The Best Thing, Ray Lamontagne
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Marry Me, Train
- Bride & Father Dance – Butterfly Kisses, Bob Carlisle
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – U Can’t Touch This, MC Hammer
- Garter Toss – Lonley Boy, The Black Keys
- Garter Dressing – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Last Dance – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough, Tammi Terrell & Marvin Gaye