On Friday May 02nd 2014 we were back at our favorite banquet hall, The Crystal Room in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Ashley and Jeremy. Guests began arriving at The Terrace Room at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Pastor Denny Krajacic of Community Alliance Church in Butler.
After the wedding ceremony, guests transitioned to The Crystal Room where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 6:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and the Ashley and Jeremy cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at The Crystal Room and was served buffet style.
After dinner Ashley and Jeremy shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Ashley danced with her father as Jeremy danced with his mother. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests dance to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm. Here is the music that Ashley and Jeremy chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Marry Me, Jason Derulo
- Cutting of the Cake – I Wanna Grow Old With You, Adam Sandler
- Bride & Groom First Dance – A Thousand Years, Christina Perri
- Bridal Party Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bride & Father Dance – Never Grow Up, Taylor Swift
- Groom & Mother Dance – Never Grow Up, Taylor Swift
- Anniversary Dance – Always and Forever, Luther Vandross
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Garter Removal – The Stripper, David Rose
- Garter Toss – Whatta Man, Salt-N-Pepa
- Garter Dressing – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Last Dance – Take Me Home Tonight, Eddie Money