On Saturday we were at The Crystal Room in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for April and Adam. April and Adam were married at 3:30 pm at the Dutilh United Methodist Church in Cranberry Township. Guests began arriving at The Crystal Room at 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then toasts were offered by the best man and bridesmaids prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at The Crystal Room and was served buffet style.
After dinner, April and Adam shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song With You I Am by Cody Johnson. Next, April danced with her father and then Adam danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that April and Adam chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Bring Em Out, T.I.
- Bride & Groom Introduction – First Date, Blink 182
- Cutting of the Cake – N/A
- Bride & Groom First Dance – With You I Am, Cody Johnson
- Bride & Father Dance – Then They Do, Trace Adkins
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascall Flatts
- Bouquet Toss – Move B*tch, Ludacris
- Garter Removal – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Garter Toss – Sirius, Alan Parsons Project
- Garter Dressing – Pony, Ginuwine
- Last Dance – Freebird, Lynyrd Skynyrd