On Saturday we were at The Crystal Room in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Alyssa and Michael. Alyssa and Michael were married inside The Crystal Room. Guests began arriving at the The Crystal Room at 4:00 pm as Megan Sabella played prelude music on violin. The wedding ceremony started a few minutes after 4:30 pm and was presided over by the aunt of the bride Judy Donis.
After a 10 minute wedding ceremony, guests remained in The Crystal Room where they enjoyed cocktails, appetizers & cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Alyssa and Michael cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at The Crystal Room and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Alyssa and Michael shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Nothing Else Matters by Metallica. Next, Alyssa danced with her father, then her mother and then the newlyweds danced with the bridal party before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm
Here is the music that Alyssa and Michael chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Sexyback, Justin Timberlake
- Bride & Groom Introduction – I’m A Believer, The Monkees
- Cutting of the Cake – Happy Together, The Turtles
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Nothing Else Matters, Metallica
- Bridal Party Dance – Wanted, Hunter Hayes
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Bride & Mother Dance –Mama’s Song, Carrie Underwood
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Garter Removal – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Garter Toss – Whatta Man, Salt N Peppa
- Garter Dressing – You Shook Me All Night Long, AC/DC
- Last Dance – I’ve had The Time Of My Life, Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes