On Saturday March 12, 2016 we were at The Crystal Room in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Alex and Ryan. Alex and Ryan were married at 2:00 pm at Mater Dolorosa Church in Chicora. Guests began arriving at The Crystal Room at 4:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Alex and Ryan cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at The Crystal Room and was served buffet style.
After dinner, The newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Making Memories of Us by Keith Urban. Next, Alex danced with her father while Ryan danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds off DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Alex and Ryan chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Bring ‘Em Out, T.I.
- Cutting of the Cake – Die A Happy Man, Thomas Rhett
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Making Memories of Us, Keith Urban
- Bride & Father Dance – You Raise Me Up, Josh Groban
- Groom & Mother Dance – You Raise Me Up, Josh Groban
- Last Dance – Don’t Stop Believin’, Journey