On Saturday we were at our favorite banquet hall in Butler Pennsylvania, The Crystal Room. The event was a wedding reception for Brandi and Rob. Rob and Brandi were married at 3:30 pm at the Zion United Methodist Church in Sarver PA. Guests began arriving at The Crystal Room at 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Lyndsey Piccolino of Photography by Lyndsey.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Brandi and Rob cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at The Crystal Room and was served sit-down style. After dinner, Rob and Brandi shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Beauty Queen by Ty Stone. Next Brandi and Rob shared in a dance with the bridal party and then Brandi danced with her father and Rob danced with his mother.
Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Brandi and Rob chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Apache (Jump On It), Sugar Hill Gang
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Hot For Teacher, Van Halen
- Cutting of the Cake – Love and Marriage, Frank Sinatra
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Beauty Queen, Ty Stone
- Bridal Party Dance – Smile, Uncle Kracker
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – Just The Way You Are, Billy Joel
- Bouquet Toss – Hollaback Girl, Gwen Stefani
- Garter Removal – Cherry Pie, Warrant
- Garter Toss – I Wish, Skee-lo
- Garter Dressing – Keep Your Hands To Yourself, Georgia Satellites
- Last Dance – Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton