On Saturday June 02, 2018 we were at The Crystal Room in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Sierra and AJ. Sierra and AJ were married at 3:30 pm at St. Paul’s Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at The Crystal Room at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Sierra and AJ cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at The Crystal Room and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Sierra and AJ shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Amazed by Lonestar. Next, Sierra danced with her father and then AJ danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Sierra and AJ chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – 24K Magic, Bruno Mars
- Bridal Party Introduction – Sexy And I Know It, LMFAO
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Let’s Get Ready To Rumble, Michael Buffer
- Cutting of the Cake – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Amazed, Lonestar
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – It Happens In A Heartbeat, Teresa James
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Mission Impossible, Television Theme
- Garter Toss – Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Pat Benatar
- Garter Dressing – Let’s get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Last Dance – I’ve Had The Time Of My Life, Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes