On Saturday we were at one of our favorite banquet halls, The Crystal Room in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Marc and Kayla Luisi. Marc and Kayla were married at 2:30 pm at Holy Sepulchre Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at The Crystal Room shortly before 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Tiffany & Paul of Photographic Memories and video with Mike Mehal of MTM Video Productions.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party in to the ballroom as guests waved the personalized Terrible Towels that Marc and Kayla provided as wedding favors. After the introductions, marc and Kayla cut the wedding cake prior to Dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at The Crystal Room and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Marc and Kayla shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Then by Brad Paisley. After the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and their parents, we opened up the dance floor and guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Marc and Kayla chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Let’s Get It Started, Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Renegade, Styx
- Cutting of the Cake – How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You, Marvin gaye
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Then, Brad Paisley
- Bridal Party Dance – From This Moment, Shania Twain
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – All To You, DJ Keo
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Sexy And I Know It, LMFAO
- Garter Toss – Bad Boys, Inner Circle
- Garter Dressing – Big Pimpin, Jay-Z
- Last Dance – Good Morning Beautiful, Steve Holy