On Saturday May 11th 2013 we were at The Crystal Room in Butler PA. The event was a wedding reception for Kevin and Lisa Wissinger. Lisa and Kevin were married at 3:30 pm at the Grace at Calvary Lutheran Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at The Crystal Room at 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photos with Fred and videos with Cory both from FineLine Weddings in Greensburg.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Lisa and Kevin cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at The Crystal Room and was served buffet style.
After dinner Lisa and Kevin shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song You Save Me by Kenny Chesney. Next, Kevin and Lisa danced with the bridal party and then Lisa danced with her father Mr. Ted Plucinski and Kevin danced with his mother Mrs. Janice Champion. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Lisa and Kevin chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Sandstorm, Darude
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Let’s Go, Calvin Harris
- Cutting of the Cake – Roll With It, Easton Corbin
- Bride & Groom First Dance – You Save Me, Kenny Chesney
- Bridal Party Dance – Stand By Me, Ben E. King
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – Have I Told You Lately, Rod Stewart
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rodgers
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Sexy Chick, David Guetta
- Garter Toss – Sharp Dressed Man, ZZ Top
- Garter Dressing – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Last Dance – I’ve had The Time Of My Life, Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes