On Saturday we were at The Crystal Room in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Danika and Austin. Danika and Austin were married at 3:00 pm at the Zion United Methodist Church in Sarver PA. Guests began arriving at The Crystal Room at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Danika and Austin cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at The Crystal Room and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Danika and Austin shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song From The Ground Up by Dan + Shay. Next, Danika danced with her father and then Austin danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Danika and Austin chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Party Up In Here, DMX
- Cutting of the Cake – How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You), James Taylor
- Bride & Groom First Dance – From The Ground Up, Dan + Shay
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – Humble And Kind, Tim McGraw
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Milkshake, Kelis
- Garter Removal – Renegade, Styx
- Garter Toss – Who Let The Dogs Out, Baha Men
- Garter Dressing – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic