On Saturday we were at The Crystal Room in Butler PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Amber and Charles. Amber and Charles were married inside the ballroom at the Butler Days Inn.
Guests began arriving at The Crystal Room at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Pastor Deb Warren. After a 20 minute ceremony, guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Amber and Charles played The Newlywed Game and cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at The Butler Days Inn and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Amber and Charles shared in their first dance togaether as husband and wife to the song Perfect by Ed Sheeran. Next, Amber danced with her father and then Charles danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Amber and Charles chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – We Are Family, Sister Sledge
- Bridal Party Introduction – 24K Magic, Bruno Mars
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Bring ‘Em Out, T.I.
- Cutting of the Cake – Cake By The Ocean, DNCE
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Perfect, Ed Sheeran
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – I Hope You Dance, Lee An Womack
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Dear Future Husband, Meghan Trainor
- Garter Removal – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Garter Toss – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Garter Dressing – Pony, Ginuwine
- Last Dance – You’re Still The One, Shania Twain