On Saturday January 19th 2013 we were at The Chadwick in Wexford Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Owen and Cindi Davis. Owen and Cindi were married at 4:30 pm at Elfinwild Presbyterian Church in Glenshaw. Guests began arriving at The Chadwick at 6:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers. The Chadwick was beautifully decorated and included uplighting rentals that were provided by Otto Productions. Other vendors included photography by Michelle Fulton Photography and Video by FineLine Weddings. At 7:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the main ballroom and then guests enjoyed a delicious meal that was prepared by the culinary staff at The Chadwick.
After dinner, Cindi and Owen cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at midnight.
Here is the music that Cindi and Owen chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Party Rock Anthem, LMFAO
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Party Rock Anthem, LMFAO
- Cutting of the Cake – God Only Knows, The Beach Boys
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Satellite, Dave Matthews Band
- Bride & Father Dance – Just Fishin, Trace Adkins
- Groom & Mother Dance – Somewhere Over the Rainbow, Israel “IZ” Kamakawiwo’ole
- Bride & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bride & Brother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – The Boys of Winter, Pittsburgh Penguins Theme Song
- Garter Toss – Thong Song, Sisqo
- Garter Dressing – Endless Love, Diana Ross
- Last Dance – Last Dance, Donna Summer & Day-O, Harry Belafonte