On Friday we were at The Chadwick in Wexford Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Jill and Steve. Jill and Steve were married at 4:30 pm on the patio, outside at The Chadwick. Guests began arriving to ballroom C shortly before 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Jill and Steve shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Thinking Out Loud by Boyce Avenue. Next, Jill danced with her mother and then Steve dance with his mother before dinner.
Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at The Chadwick and was served buffet style. After dinner, Jill and Steve cut their wedding cake before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sound of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Jill and Steve chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Love Stinks, J. Geils Band
- Bride & Groom Introduction – On Top Of The World, Imagine Dragons
- Cutting of the Cake – I Wanna Grow Old With You, Adam Sandler
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Thinking Out Loud, Boyce Avenue
- Bride & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Groom & Mother Dance – Don’t Blink, Kenny Chesney
- Last Dance – I’ve had The Time Of My Life, Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes