On Saturday we were at The Chadwick in Wexford Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Brittany and Brian. Brittany and Brian were married at St. Raphael Church in Morningside. Guests began arriving at The Chadwick shortly before 4:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers outside under the pavilion as the bridal party posed for photographs with Gary of Gary Yon Photography.
At 5:30 pm guests transitioned inside to ballroom C and then we formally introduced the bridal party and parents. After the introductions, toasts were offered by the best man and maid of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at The Chadwick and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Brittany and Brian cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Brittany danced with her father and Brian danced with his mother. Brittany also shared in a special dance with her brother to You’re My Best Friend by Queen. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Brittany and Brian chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Highwway To Hell, AC/DC
- Cutting of the Cake – Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Pat Benatar
- Bride & Groom First Dance – God Gave Me You, Blake Shelton
- Bridal Party Dance – All Of Me, John Legend
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – All To You, DJ Keo
- Bride & Brother Dance – You’re My Best Friend, Queen
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Where Them Girl At, David Guetta
- Garter Removal – Legs, ZZ Top
- Garter Toss – Ice Ice Baby, Vanilla Ice
- Garter Dressing – Gimme All Your Lovin, ZZ Top
- Last Dance – Take Me Home Tonight, Eddie Money