On Saturday we were at the Butler Country Club. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Catherine and Patrick. Catherine and Patrick were married outside on the patio at the Butler Country Club. Guests began arriving at the country club at 3:30 pm as they listened to prelude music performed live by a pianist & cellist. The ceremony started at 4:00 pm and was presided over by Officiant Ian Alexander of Adorkable Weddings.
After a 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of the Butler Country Club where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 5:40 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then toasts were offered by several members of the bridal party prior to dinner. An amazing dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at the Butler Country Club and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Catherine and Patrick cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Hold On by Michael Buble. Next, Catherine danced with her father and then Patrick danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 9:30 pm.
Here is the music that Catherine and Patrick chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – All You Need Is Love, The Beatles
- Bridal Party Introduction – Shut Up And Dance, Walk The Moon
- Bride & Groom Introduction – 24K Magic, Bruno Mars
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar, Maroon 5
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Hold On, Michael Buble
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Lynard Skynard
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Garter Toss – James Bond, Television Theme
- Last Dance – To Make You Feel My Love, Garth Brooks