On Friday September 21, 2018 we were at the Barn At Soergel Hollow in Evans City Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Madison and James.
Guests began arriving at the Barn At Soergel Hollow at 2:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 2:30 pm and was presided over by Reverend Bruce Fair. After a 20 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 4:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Madison and James cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Stephen’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Madison and James shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song More Of You by Chris Stapleton. Next, Madison danced with her father and then James danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Madison and James chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – September, Earth, Wind and Fire
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours), Stevie Wonder
- Cutting of the Cake – Happy, Never Shout Never
- Bride & Groom First Dance – More Of You, Chris Stapleton
- Bride & Father Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Groom & Mother Dance – Carrying Your Love With Me, George Strait
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Last Dance – The Way You Look Tonight, Frank Sinatra