On Saturday we were at The Atrium in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Rich and Brittany Roenigk. Brittany and Rich were married on the patio behind The Atrium by Pastor Greg Blythe in a 4:30 pm wedding ceremony. After the ceremony, guests transitioned indoors at The Atrium where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photos with Diane Maxwell of Diane Maxwell Photography.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into The Atrium. Everyone then enjoyed a gourmet meal that was served “family style” by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering from New Castle. After dinner, guests danced to the sounds from DJ Pifemaster. The wedding reception was scheduled until 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Rich and Brittany chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Thunderstruck, AC/DC
- Bride & Groom Introduction – It’s All About Tonight, Blake Shelton
- Cutting of the Cake – Thousand Years, Christina Perri
- Bride & Groom First Dance – God Gave Me You, Blake Shelton
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – Friend, Van Zant
- Last Dance – Fly Me To The Moon, Frank Sinatra