On Saturday we were at The Atrium in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Michael and Brandy Davis. Brandy and Michael were married in front of the gazebo at The Atrium in a 3:30 pm wedding ceremony which was presided over by Pastor B.T. Gilligan. After the wedding ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of The Atrium where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photos with Kevin Colonna of Capture The Moment Photography and Video with Michael Mehal of MTM Video.
At 5:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party and then guests enjoyed a wonderful meal that was prepared by the catering staff at Fairground Market. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Michael and Brandy chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Here For The Party, Gretchen Wilson
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Little White Church, Little Big Town
- Cutting of the Cake – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I’ll Be, Edwin McCain
- Bridal Party Dance – Fall Into Me, Brantley Gilbert
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – Baby, Blake Shelton
- Bouquet Toss – Country Girl Shake It For Me, Luke Bryan
- Garter Removal – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Garter Toss – Sharp Dressed Man, ZZ Top
- Garter Dressing – Sexy And I Know It, LMFAO
- Last Dance – More Than You’ll Ever Know, Travis Tritt