On Saturday we were at The Atrium in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Chris and Megan Conwell. Megan and Chris were married in the Greenhouse at The Atrium at 3:30 pm. Guests began arriving at The Atrium at 3:00 pm as we provided the prelude music while guests were seated. The wedding ceremony was presided over by Reverend John C. Reynolds and lasted approximately 20 minutes. After the ceremony, guests transitioned into the ballroom where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Steven Dalton of Dalton Photography.
At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Chris and Megan cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by Fairground Market and was served buffet style.
After dinner Megan and Chris shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Every Night by Imagine Dragons. Next, Megan danced with her father Mr. Mark Striner and her grandfather Mr. Ronald Piccolomini and then Chris danced with his mother Mrs. Cecelia Conwell. Throughout the remainder of the vening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Megan and Chris chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – We Found Love, Rhianna
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Right Here In My Arms, H.I.M.
- Cutting of the Cake – Lucky, Jason Mraz & Colbie Calliat
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Every Night, Imagine Dragons
- Bride & Father Dance – Because You Loved Me, Celine Dion
- Bride & Grandfather Dance – Because Of You, Tony Bennett
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Lynyrd Skynrd
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Bouquet Toss – Wannabe, Spice Girls
- Garter Removal – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Garter Toss – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Garter Dressing – Sexyback, Justin Timberlake
- Last Dance – Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life), Green Day