On Sunday May 29, 2016 we were at The Atrium in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Tricia and Dan. Tricia and Dan were married in the greenhouse at The Atrium. Guests began arriving at The Atrium at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Reverend Sandra Monahan.
After a 25 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the ballroom at The Atrium where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Tricia and Dan cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Fairground Market and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Tricia and Dan shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song She Thinks She Needs Me by Andy Griggs. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Tricia danced with her Father and Mother and Dan danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Tricia and Dan chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Now That We Found Love, Heavy D & The Boys
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Thunderstruck, AC/DC
- Cutting of the Cake – My Girl, The Temptations
- Bride & Groom First Dance – She Thinks She Needs Me, Andy Griggs
- Bridal Party Dance – Friends In Low Places, Garth Brooks
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy’s Angel, T Carter Music
- Bride & Mother Dance – Mama’s Song, Carrie Underwood
- Groom & Mother Dance – Don’t Blink, Kenny Chesney
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Bad To The Bone, George Thorogood
- Garter Toss – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Garter Dressing – Shameless, Garth Brooks
- Last Dance – Die A Happy Man, Thomas Rhett