On Saturday we were at The Atrium in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Brian and Michelle Osterried. Michelle and Brian were married in the greenhouse at The Atrium by Reverend John Reynolds. Guests began arriving at The Atrium at 3:30 pm as Pifemaster Productions provided the prelude music. The wedding ceremony started at 4:00 pm and lasted approximately 25 minutes.
After the wedding ceremony, guests transitioned into the ballroom where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Dave Cyphert of ProPoint Media Photography. At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then guests enjoyed a wonderful meal that was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering. After dinner, Brian and Michelle cut their wedding cake which made by the Matron of Honor Kristen Kane. Kristen is the Owner of Sugar Social and is also the banquet Manager at The Atrium.
After the formal dances, we opened up the dance floor and throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Brian and Michelle chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Multiple Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Beautiful Day, U2
- Cutting of the Cake – A Moment Like This, Kelly Clarkson
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Marry Me, Train
- Bridal Party Dance – I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing, Aerosmith
- Bride & Father Dance – I Hope You Dance, Lee Ann Womack
- Bride & Mother Dance – Because You Loved Me, Celine Dion
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascall Flatts
- Bouquet Toss – Only Girl In The World, Rihanna
- Garter Removal – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Garter Toss – Sexy And I Know It, LMFAO
- Garter Dressing – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Last Dance – Come Away With Me, Norah Jones