On Saturday we were at The Atrium in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Sarah and Paul. Sarah and Paul were married in the greenhouse at The Atrium. The ceremony started at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Reverend Connie Dunn. After a 30 minute wedding ceremony, guests transitioned into the center atrium area where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Sarah and Paul cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Fairground Market and was served buffet style.
After dinner, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song To Make You Feel My Love by Billy Joel. Next, Sarah danced with her father while Paul danced with his mother. The couple then requested a dance with their new in-laws before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Sarah and Paul chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Stand By You, Rachel Platten
- Cutting of the Cake – Wrapped Up In You, Garth Brooks
- Bride & Groom First Dance – To Make You Feel My Love, Billy Joel
- Bride & Father Dance – Because You Loved Me, Celine Dion
- Groom & Mother Dance – Because You Loved Me, Celine Dion
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Last Dance – Send Me On My Way, Rusted Root