On Friday we were at The Atrium in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Michelle and Michael. Michelle and Michael were married in the Greenhouse at The Atrium.
Guests began arriving at The Atrium at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. The wedding ceremony started promptly at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Reverend John Reynolds. After a 15 minute wedding ceremony, guests transitioned to the main ballroom where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then guests watched a 7 minute photo montage prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering from New Castle and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Michelle and Michael cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Wanted by Hunter Hayes. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Michelle danced with her father and Michael danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Michelle & Michael chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Back In Black, AC/DC
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Can’t Hold Us, Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis
- Cutting of the Cake – Eat It, Weird Al Yankovic
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Wanted, Hunter Hayes
- Bridal Party Dance – Into The Mystic, Van Morrison
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – What A Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong
- Anniversary Dance – You Make Me Feel Brand New, The Stylistics
- Bouquet Toss – Pretty Girls, Brittany Spears & Iggy Izalea
- Garter Removal – Cherry Pie, Warrant
- Garter Toss – Whip It, Devo
- Garter Dressing – Mission Impossible, Television Theme
- Last Dance – I’ve Had The Time Of My Life, Billy Medley & Jennifer Warnes