On Friday July 26th 2013 we were at The Atrium in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Grant and Anniw Weil. Annie and Grant were married at 3:00 pm at St. Paul’s Roman Catholic Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at The Atrium shortly before 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Man Nguyen of Man Nguyn Photography.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Annie and Grant cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by Fairground Market and was served buffet style. After dinner, Grant and Annie shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song I Won’t Give Up, by Jason Mraz. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Annie danced with her father Mr. Ed Hinterlang and Grant danced with his mother Mrs. Linda Weil.
Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Annie and Grant chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – I Believe In A Thing Called Love, The Darkness
- Bride & Groom Introduction – I Believe In A Thing Called Love, The Darkness
- Cutting of the Cake – You Are The Best Thing, Ray Lamontagne
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Won’t Give Up, Jason Mraz
- Bridal Party Dance – Cowboys And Angels, Dustin Lynch
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – Have I Told You Lately, Rod Stewart
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Feel Like Making Love, Bad Company
- Garter Toss – Sharp Dressed Man, ZZ Top
- Garter Dressing – Keep You Hands To Yourself, Georgia Satellites
- Last Dance – I’ll Be Seeing You, Billie Holiday