On Saturday we were at The Atrium in Prospect PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Allison and Brandon. Allison and Brandon were married in the greenhouse at The Atrium. Guests began arriving at The Atrium at 3:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 4:00 pm and was presided over by Reverend Susan Talbot. After a 30 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the main ballroom where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then toasts were offered by the best man and matron of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Allison and Brandon cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song We Found Each Other In The Dark by City and Colour. Next, Allison danced with her mother and then Brandon danced with his 2 sisters before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Allison and Brandon chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – This Is What You Came For, Calvin Harris
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Wild, Troye Sivan
- Cutting of the Cake – I Will Follow You Into The Dark, Death Cab For Cutie
- Bride & Groom First Dance – We Found Each Other In The Dark, City and Colour
- Bride & Mother Dance – In My Life, The Beatles
- Groom & Sisters Dance – The Search Is Over, Survivor
- Last Dance – Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton