On Sunday we were at The Atrium in Prospect PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Mackenzie and Isaiah. Mackenzie and Isaiah were married in the greenhouse at The Atrium. Guests began arriving at The Atrium at 3:30 pm. The ceremony started promptly at 4:00 pm and was presided over by Pastor Don Robson.
After a 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned into the center atrium area where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Mackenzie and Isaiah shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Speechless by Dan + Shay. Next, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Mackenzie danced with her father and her mother and then Isaiah danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 9:30 pm.
Here is the music that Mackenzie and Isaiah chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introductions – We Are Family, Sister Sledge
- Bridal Party Introduction – Let Me Clear My Throat, DJ Kool
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Bring ‘Em Out, T.I.
- Cutting of the Cake – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Speechless, Dan + Shay
- Bride & Father Dance – Isn’t She Lovely, Stevie Wonder
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bride & Mother Dance – Like My Mother Does, Lauren Alania
- Last Dance – Tenerife Sea, Ed Sheeran