On Saturday October 31, 2015 we were at The Atrium in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Lauren and Dan. Lauren and Dan were married in the greenhouse at The Atrium. Guests began arriving at The Atrium at 4:00 pm as violinist Seth McCall provided the prelude music. The ceremony started promptly at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Luanne and Joe O’Brien. After a 15 minute wedding ceremony, guests transitioned to the ballroom at The Atrium where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then toasts were offered by the best man and maid of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song My Reminder by The Beautiful Mistake. Next Lauren danced with her father and then Dan danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Lauren and Dan chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Thriller, Michael Jackson
- Bride & Groom Introduction – MySpace Girl, The Afters
- Cutting of the Cake – You & Me, Plain White T’s
- Bride & Groom First Dance – My Reminder, The Beautiful Mistake
- Bride & Father Dance –Time To Say Goodbye, Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bocelli
- Groom & Mother Dance – Then They Do, Trace Adkins
- Bouquet Toss – Good For You, Selena Gomez
- Garter Removal – Peacock, Katy Perry
- Garter Toss – Who Let The Dogs Out, Baha Men
- Garter Dressing – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Last Dance – Everything Is Awesome, Tegan & Sara