On Saturdaay October 24, 2015 we were at The Atrium in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Kristin and Steve. Kristin and Steve were married at 2:00 pm at Holy Sepulcher Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at The Atrium at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Bethany Boarts from Wedding by Bethany.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Kristin and Steve cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Fairground Market and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Kristin and Steve shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton. Next, Kristin danced with her father and Steve danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Kristin and Steve chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction –Timber, Pitbull & Kesha
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Shut Up And Dance, Walk The Moon
- Cutting of the Cake –Come Fly With Me, Frank Sinatra
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton
- Bride & Father Dance –My Girl, The Temptations
- Groom & Mother Dance – Let It Be, The Beatles
- Garter Removal – Marvin Gaye, Charlie Puth & Meghan Trainor
- Last Dance – Good Riddance, Green Day