On Friday we were at The Atrium in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Corey and Erica Savannah. Erica and Corey were married at The Atrium in a 5:00 pm wedding ceremony which was officiated by Pastor Denny Krajacic. After the ceremony guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Theresa Glenn of Theresa Glenn Photography and videos with Denny Hemphill of Denny Hemphill’s Video Productions.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the banquet hall where guests were treated to a sit-down dinner that was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering from New Castle Pennsylvania. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that corey and Erica chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – I Gotta Feeling, Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Walking On Sunshine, Katrina And The Waves
- Cutting of the Cake – You Are The Best Thing, Ray LaMontagne
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Better Together, Jack Johnson
- Bride & Father Dance – My Girl, The Temptations
- Groom & Mother Dance – A Mother’s Song, T. Carter Music
- Last Dance – I’ve Had The Time Of My Life, Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes