On Saturday we were at The Atrium in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Alex and Ryan. Alex and Ryan were married at 3:30 pm at the Wallace Memorial Chapel located at Westminster College. Guests began arriving at The Atrium shortly before 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Alex and Ryan cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Fairground Market and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Alex and Ryan shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song From The Ground Up by Dan + Shay. Next, Alex danced with her father and then Ryan danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Alex and Ryan chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Celebration, Kool & The Gang
- Bridal Party Introduction – Let’s Get It Started, Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Jump On It, Sir Mix-A-Lot
- Cutting of the Cake – From This Moment On, Shania Twain
- Bride & Groom First Dance – From The ground Up, Dan + Shay
- Bride & Father Dance – Cinderella, Steven Curtis Chapman
- Groom & Mother Dance – Humble & Kind, Tim McGraw
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyoncé
- Garter Toss – Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Pat Benatar
- Last Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts