On Saturday October 19th 2013 we were at The Alpine Room at SNPJ Recreation Center in Enon Valley PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Angie and Andy. Guests began arriving at the SNPJ Recreation center at 3:.30 pm as we provided prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The wedding ceremony was held under the pavilion in front of The Alpine Room and started shortly after 4:00 pm. The ceremony was presided over by Reverend C.F. Hoffman and lasted approximately 30 minutes.
After the ceremony, guests transitioned inside of The Alpine Room where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Bethany Boarts of Wedding By Bethany.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then toasts were offered by the best man and matron of honor. Dinner was prepared by the staff at The Alpine Room and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Andrew and Angela cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Come Away With Me by Norah Jones. Next, Angie shared in a dance with her father and then Andy danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor.
One of the highlights of the evening came when Angie surprised her new husband with a chance to play the drums at their wedding reception. Andy has played the drums for years and had dreamt of some day playing at his wedding. Angie made arrangements to have a drum set at the wedding reception and we gathered everyone on the dance floor as Andy played along to Nirvana’s Aneurysm.
Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 9:30 pm.
Here is the music that Angie and Andy chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Best Day Of My Life, American Authors
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Pittsburgh Penguins, Theme Song
- Cutting of the Cake – Over The Rainbow, Piano Guys
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Come Away With Me, Norah Jones
- Bride & Father Dance – When You Need Me, Bruce Springsteen
- Groom & Mother Dance – You Raise Me Up, Josh Groban
- Bouquet Toss – Raise Your Glass, Pink
- Garter Removal – She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy, Kenny Chesney
- Garter Toss – Bad To The Bone, George Thorogood
- Garter Dressing – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Last Dance – Friends In Low Places, Garth Brooks