On Saturday December 22nd 2012 we were at the Syria Mosque in Cheswick Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Nate and Elyse Thimons. Nate and Elyse were married at 2:00pm at Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Natrona Heights PA. Guests began arriving at the Syria Mosque at 6:00pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Amanda & Ashley of Photography by Amanda Wilson.
At 7:00pm we formally introduced the bridal party in to the ballroom and then Nate and Elyse cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Stratwood Catering and was served sit-down style. After dinner, Elyse and Nate shared in their first dance together as husband and wife, after which Elyse danced with her father and Nate Danced with his mother. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sound of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00pm.
Here is the music that Nate and Elyse chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough, Michael Jackson
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Party Rock Anthem, LMFAO
- Cutting of the Cake – I’m Yours, Jason Mraz
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Marry Me, Train
- Bride & Father Dance – Forever Young, Audra Mae & The Forest Rangers
- Groom & Mother Dance – You’ve Got A Friend, James Taylor
- Last Dance – Thunder Road, Bruce Springsteen