On Saturday March 26, 2016 we were at SYB Hall in Stow Ohio. The event was a wedding reception for Michelle and Brian. Michelle and Brian were married at 3:00 pm at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah Witnesses in Stow Ohio. Guests began arriving at SYB Hall shortly before 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom. Next, guests enjoyed a wonderful meal that was prepared by the staff at SYB Hall and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Michelle and Brian cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Take Me As I Am by The Jekyll & Hyde Cast. Next, Michelle danced with her father and then Brian danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Michelle and Brian chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Back In Black, AC/DC
- Cutting of the Cake – The Way You Look Tonight, Frank Sinatra
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Take Me As I Am, The Jekyll & Hyde Cast
- Bride & Father Dance – Yesterday, The Beatles
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Anniversary Dance – Always and Forever, Luther Vandross
- Last Dance – Iris, Goo Goo Dolls