On Saturday we were at the Sugarcreek Fire Hall in East Brady Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Taylor and Evan. Taylor and Evan were married at 2:00 pm at St. Eusebius Catholic Church in East Brady PA. Guest began arriving at the Sugarcreek Fire Hall at 3:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 4:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Taylor and Evan shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Hey Pretty Girl by Kip Moore. Next, Taylor danced with her father while Evan danced with his mother. The newlyweds then cut their wedding cake before dinner.
Dinner was prepared by the staff at Fairground Market and was served buffet style. After dinner, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Taylor and Evan chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – We Dem Boyz, Wiz Khalifa
- Bride & Groom Introduction – N/A
- Cutting of the Cake – Everything, Michael Buble
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Hey Pretty Girl, Kip Moore
- Bridal Party Dance – Hey Pretty Girl, Kip Moore
- Bride & Father Dance – Wagon Wheel, Old Crow Medicine Show
- Groom & Mother Dance – Wagon Wheel, Old Crow Medicine Show
- Bouquet Toss –Where Them Girls At, David Guetta
- Garter Removal – One Way Or Another, Blondie
- Garter Toss – Milkshake, Kelis
- Garter Dressing – Pony, Ginuwine
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic